Well, at least Paul is. Here's what I get for 2 weeks: a duffle, a backpack and about 30 pounds. Sue will be packing up this week as I head to Hawaii for a short business trip. I'll be doing 19,000 miles in about 5 days, which might not be a lot for you road warriors, but it's a lot for me.
My next post will probably be from the airport. See you in a few weeks!
good luck getting sue to pack that small....lol...have a great safe trip..can't wait for the pictures...love you guys...
ReplyDeletethe last anonymous comment was from me...couldn't figure out how to use this comment blog thing...got it now...luv ya.....jean
ReplyDeleteif you run out of water look for elephant dung
ReplyDeleteWell just about 24 hours to go. Wishing you guys the best. Have fun! And remember, no worries, be happy!
ReplyDeleteLinda
I am quite impressed with Sue's luggage she so proudly brought to work to show us. I pack that much for an overnighter, not including toiletries! Have a great time. Stay away from rogue elephants (it's a real danger) and take pictures of baby rhinos and naked tribesmen.......for me!!!!!
ReplyDeleteDenise