Friday, June 12, 2009

Multimedia message

Step one: at JFK waiting to board to Zurich

8 comments:

  1. Sue - I didn't get to say goodbye yesterday - have a GREAT trip! I'm looking forward to following on the blog and watching you re-wear your little bit of clothes! Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue & Paul,
    Off you go.
    Happy we got you to the airport on time. No fun getting home. But don't worry about it. Looking forward to your daily episodes when they are available.
    Considering what you might have to eat or not eat, your diet should show some progress. Love Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. woooohooooo...you made it....have a great time and can't wait for the pictures at the beach...luv you guys....jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue and Paul have fun and dont worry about me sue I love packing lol Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey guys! Glad all is well so far. It sounds like a blast.Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Tsounds so wonderful? Is it what you expected. We should have an Africa share party when you get back. Love, Jackie and Paul

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey you love birds( get it birds).It is finally nice here. Paul, Happy Fathers Day!News on Allyson Road;all is quiet thank God and Danielle next to you is pregnant. We miss you. You are lucky that you are there, here we are dodging the "swine flu". Love, Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your next trip, I can't wait to here. I'm glAd it is amazing for you. Love, Jackie

    ReplyDelete